What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Monday, March 23, 2015

Okay, just forget this week even happened

As I type here I am having a massive breakfast of carnation breakfast milk and dry toast- The toast being my first solid food since Saturday afternoon.  Therefore, with three prime research days gone and no idea when I'll feel like reading, let alone writing, I am putting the blog on a week's sabbatical.  So don't feel bad if you don't hear much from me  for a while.  Hopefully I'll be up for work tomorrow, but I gotta get something  other than mucus in my system first.  Have a good week, I'll be back as soon as my brain allows it.

16 comments:

  1. Chris:
    You take care and get better soon...I miss your particularly skillful mastery of sarcasm...LOL.

    Stay safe up there, brother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Starting to get snark back... warming up on minor leftists on FB.

      Delete
  2. That reminded me of Monsters Inc.
    "My friends call my phlegm."
    Didya see that?
    Get well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phlegm is all I had to eat Saturday evening till Monday morning.

      Delete
  3. I hate that you've been so sick but like I saw on FB - the upside is a the weight loss. HAHA!
    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm not as hot on this weight loss thing as I was a week or so ago...

      Delete
  4. Yuck. I'm sorry. I have been avoiding sick people like the plague around here... nasty, NASTY viruses going around. Hope it makes it way past you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just lock the door to it at your place. You don't need it.

      Delete