What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Breaking news....

... If you read the last post, I mentioned a little feature about my "new" Drewrys Draft bottle to come on my caps blog "sometime this weekend".  Well, new info has come my way that has me so excited that it is posted on the caps blog RIGHT NOW!!!  Just click on the link just over there on your right to read what has me so excited!

4 comments:

  1. I went over and read. It does sound exciting for you. I could feel your smile in every word

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You weren't mistaken- I was through the roof.

      Delete
  2. CWM:
    So, I guess you won't bother with the unclaimed money in Indiana?
    (ROFL)
    You appear excited - not easy to do these days in such a GOOD way.

    Stay safe up there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have trouble with the unclaimed money in my paycheck...

      Delete