What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pictures and stuff

This is from our walk through Appleseed and beyond Monday.
IPFW- the "sandy beach" from Riverfest goes bye-bye.

Blue Jays had a nest in the brush, I think.



Wow, a squirrel that poses!







Next came sitting behind the office yesterday.


I'm a happy Scrappy!
And then this morning:

She was munching down the back trail.




And woody was eating the pole just coming out of the woods.


Jeez, can't ya see I'm eating?  Huh-huh-huh-HUH-huh!


Oh, I've actually gotten around to getting a couple of new posts on the cap blog, so click the link at top right and check 'em out!  I do manage to get some halfway neat stories worked in.

11 comments:

  1. Looks like the doe might have been trying to play peek-a-boo with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures.. what kind of camera do you have. I love your walks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alisa- not intentionally, she was just keeping an eye on us.

    NKR- its a Sony 720p with 16X zoom. The pixels make it easy to blow up and crop stuff, like the woodpecker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooo a duck and a deer in one post how cool looks like a great walk, I feel better after that walk....

    ReplyDelete
  5. another fun walk! today we saw a deer and two fawns following her...very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This morning, we ran into six different deer in five seperate places.

      Delete
  6. We have a woodpecker also. He's stupid. He pecks at the 40 year old antenna on the roof. It's metal.

    And at 5 am, when he's pecking away at it, I hate him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have quite a few squirrels and I can watch them through my skylights, but would love to see all of the wildlife you see on walks!

    ReplyDelete