What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New year's eve.

Well, we are moments away from leaving for the festivities.  By the time we return, I'll have (tried to) consume a six pack of selected crafty beers I bought this morning (which I hope to dissect over on the cap blog), and will be ready for the annual crying my way through Counting Crows' A Long December video- and praying for the person I knew long ago who's wedged into the second verse.  I just checked the Death Clock, and it's moved my date of demise from day after Christmas 2012 to 13 days from now on my sister's birthday.  (Hey Pete!  Happy birthday!  If you've got nothing better to do, Chris' funeral is...)  Thanks to Oklahoma's late bowl game last night/this morning, I slept the majority of the afternoon to prepare.

To all who survive, Happy New Year!  I'll probably give you an ill-spelled rundown sometime early next year on how it went.

1 comment:

  1. CWM:
    That death clock thing I have to try out...(I might already be "expired")...

    Besides, there ARE things in life you just have to CHEAT at, right?

    Stay safe up there.

    ReplyDelete