What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Update on last night's rant.

The a$$#ole Dems are sitting in Urbana, making demands before they'll "come home." Governor Mitch Daniels said just the right thing- basic paraphrasing, I don't negotiate with terrorists. Particularly those who take a Hoosier paycheck with them.

I find it hard to keep this a family show as I tell Win Moses, Phil Gia Quinta et al, STAY THE HELL IN ILLINOIS AND DON'T NEVER COME BACK!!! Actually, here's how I phrased it to both (and I use the term EXTREMELY loosely) gentlemen:

Sir,
I served notice on my blog http:humbleauthorbsp.blogspot.com about my feelings on your trip to Illinois. In my opinion you and any other legislator making this cowardly move is a traitor to American democracy and a coward. You sir, are politically dead to me henceforth.

Your unfortunate constituent,
Christopher W. Martin


You people were elected to do a job in Indiana. How DARE you run to another state to avoid it?
I try not to wish ill on others but I hope a big damn meteorite hits your hotel and wipes you all out, and I hope you're still sticking to it when it bounces and lands on the guys from Wisconsin hiding there too.

1 comment:

  1. Cwm:
    Gee, Chris...tell us how you REALLY feel...lol.

    Seriously, a good take on this disgraceful conduct by some spoiled brats (in suits).

    Well done.
    (and they SHOULD be).

    Stay safe up there.
    (got another "shovel-ready" job coming...called MORE SNOW)

    Scrappy's gonna love this.

    ReplyDelete