What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

what I did on vacation day 9

A group of us got together and picked yesterday to go to the dunes. Normally, I would have been more excited, but, as you can see, it was cold...


(Mary on the lighthouse walk...)




An unwilling poser...







Rachel, Alex, and Christian...




And if that weren't enough, not only were we close to Homer Simpson's workplace...










But as Captain Chuck could see, the rain was coming!





So we did the only thing left to us in such a situation-




After which we returned to the beach. While the rain had stopped, it was still cold...





...but obviously not cold enough for some freaks. I, of course, was not to be denied at least partial satisfaction...




But here, Laurie took a video so you can see for yourself if I was chicken...




1 comment:

  1. Wow that brought back some memories for me. I grew up over in that direction and went there often. It is a beautiful place. My dad kept his plane hangered in Valpo and some times we would fly over the lake. Good times.

    ReplyDelete