What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Addendum to stupidity (i.e. last night's who's dumber)

So I showed the idiot light from last night's story around work to see
if anyone could come up with a solution. Most people gave up without

a guess; one lady did try several incorrect guesses. And one lady, who requested I put it on the blog (and I know you knew better than to dare me, Ma) , guessed, "It looks like a woman's diaphragm." I can only suppose she would know better than I. I later remarked that this would be a "no birth control" light, only active when the vehicle is parked in a dark area.


I thought about doing another "who's dumber" starring Nancy Pelosi and her idiotic demand that the government look into the "conspiracy" behind the opponents of the Ground Zero mosque. But she's such a hall-of-famer at this game that putting her on my "WD" list is like allowing Babe Ruth's 1927 season to be eligible for MVP every year. No one else would have a chance. I did, however, go to the website of the group that's pushing this thing, an outfit called the Cordoba Initiative. As I am wont to do, I sent them a message, asking them how they are "Improving Muslim-West Relationships" by seeking "to actively promote engagement through a myriad of programs, by reinforcing similarities and addressing differences" when all they are doing is putting a permanent wedge between mainstream America and themselves. We'll see if I get a response (as KC would say, "Thank you for your interest in Cordoba Initiative. GO INITIATIVE!" [which was the form e-mail I got from the Miami Dolphins when I complained to them a few years back, and has become our running joke]) from our loving and sensitive Muslim neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment