What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Monday, May 10, 2010

My son the hero


We open tonight with the scoop straight from my son's blog:



Monday, May 10, 2010

Crazy Drama!
Well today i have a story about my nieghbor Sharon!( yes my nieghbor that was missing for like a week) . It all started about 1pm eastern time, when I came home from a less then stellar day of work. I walk up to unlock my door when I hear sharon saying, "please, baby I'm sorry." saying this in tears. I shake my head and then walk to my my apartment. I immediatley say to myself of jeez here we go agian sharon is in trouble with her bf. I stand by the door for a moment just listening as the man she was with says, "dammit girl stop f%$#@&^ crying and give me back my jacket." Sharon responds, " Not your jacket asshole it is mine." I walk away thinking just another one of Sharons infamous arguements, nothing to even care about. So I walk away from the door and start playing Boxing when I hear sharon screaming, "get off of me i didn't lie to you, get out of my apartment." then Ihear a chair slam agianst the wall. I thought here we go the moose is loose on the field. couple minutes go by more yelling and things banging around. Ihear her apartment door open and Isee him running with her cat. Sharon says, "I'm calling the cops." HE runs in to the apartment and, throws her phone to the ground. He must of had a pocket knife on him cause I hear Sharon Screaming for her life, "Call 911 he's got a knife!" So I call 911 they say they are on there way. Two minutes go by and the police are there they knock on my door asking what room number. I said, "right next door in A." Meanwhile, bf doesn't acknowledge that the police is banging on the door and continues to yell for his jacket back.( it is 64 degrees out why did he even have a jacket)The cop bangs agian this time louder and now he has his right hand on his gun ready for anything. Agian no anwser , agian he bang this time louder. finally the door opens the cop goes in. The guy is screaming, "she has my jacket!" and sharon is saying," fuck you, you are going to jail!" The guy then attemps to strike the officer, but misses badly.The cop gracefully ducks and then strikes the bf with is metal police stick. One blow send the guy down to his knees, the cop the strikes him agian on the shoulder blades and the bf is now lying face down on the ground. All of this in one solid motion as the cop puts the guy in handcuffs. Backup arrives and the ambulance is called, because sharon was covered in her own blood . After evrything gets sorted out the detective comes over to me and asked me to spill my gots scince I made the telephone call I told her the same i just told all of you. she says, "Thank you a proscuting attorney will call you tommorrow you just have to verify your story." Sharon walks over to me covered in blood and tears and says, "Thank you for calling the cops he was trying to kill me." stunned for a second taking it all in I mange to say, " Your welcome" Sharon runs around with the worst guys in America. Most of them black and heavier set. Just amazing how one phone call can change the fortune for Sharon and me.
Posted by kcthemainevent at
2:49 PM
Man, what can you say? He's brave, responsible, heroic, and can't spell worth a damn.
______________________________________
From the exciting to another rousing game of who's dumber, courtesy ABC News:
Russian Governor Tells Tale of Alien Abduction, President asked to Investigate
ABC's Alexander Marquardt reports from Moscow:

The
aliens came for him on September 18, 1997. Kirsan Ilyumzhinov was at home in his Moscow apartment when they came in and abducted him, taking him to their space ship where they communicated with him telepathically.
That’s the tale Ilyumzhinov told a popular Russian television host in a program that aired last week.

But Ilyumzhinov isn’t simply one of the thousands who claim to have been abducted by aliens, he’s also the governor of the Russian republic of Kalmykia and a former president of the World Chess Federation.
Now a Russian parliamentarian wants Ilyumzhinov questioned, fearing he may have given the aliens “secret information,” according to the Echo of Moscow radio station.
And not just interrogated by anybody, but by Russian President
Dmitry Medvedev.
State Duma deputy Andrei Lebedev made the request to the president by letter, news website GZT.ru reports. Lebedev doesn’t believe Ilyumzhinov’s claim that he was simply shown around the ship and released, so he has asked the president to find out what else happened and report back to the Duma.
Lebedev is especially interested in what Ilyumzhinov may have told the aliens about his job and whether the abduction has affected the governor’s ability to perform the duties of office.
Ilyumzhinov said the aliens didn’t make themselves known to the rest of the world because they weren’t ready, adding that he communicated with them telepathically because there wasn’t enough oxygen.
“I believe I talked to them and saw them. I perhaps wouldn’t believe it if it wasn’t for 3 witnesses – my driver, my minister and my assistant,” who were apparently in the apartment at the time, Ilyumzhinov said.

Okay, so we have one guy who claims to have been abducted by aliens; we have another who wants a presidential inquiry into what he told the aliens. Dork vs. dork, Russian style.
_____________________________________________
More suprises from the world cup! Denmark captures its second straight upset, topping the USA 2-1 in OT. Denmark is an amazing 2-0; the USA has two OT losses to show for their trouble. Switzerland blanked Italy 3-0, despite a dazzling performance by Italian goalie Daniel Bellisimo. The goalie for the Italian league champs Asiago, Bellisimo stood tall as his team was outshot by the Swiss 52-15. Finland overcame the home crowd to beat Germany 1-0, evening both teams at 1-1. And Canada scored 4 power play goals and one with the extra attacker on a delayed penalty to rout Latvia 6-1.
___________________________________________
Finally, at the demands of literally thousands, I promise that I will be more conscientious to my readers who are not followers. If I do something like yesterday with the baby names and I don't include you, please leave me a comment and I will catch you on the next post. I aim to please, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment