What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Stations of the Cross

For the last couple of years I have been posting a short novel, titled "Stations of the Cross", on my writing site at www.freewebs.com/cwmartin51662. Tonight, the final chapter has been enterred. It is a story that tries to tie the stories of the Gospels and the legends of the Church regarding the Passion of our Lord together on the framework of the Catholic Stations of the Cross. Later this week I will post the whys and wherefores of the various characters as an appendix, then move on to one of my other stories, I haven't decided which. Praise be to God, Lorraine won't be able to send me STORY STORY STORY!! e-mails for a while. (Hee Hee.) The site is called Bum Steer Productions, and the story is under "Stations of the Cross- a novella". It took 44 posts, most in archived and numbered from entry # 1. I also have picture and poetry there.

No comments:

Post a Comment